Hi everyone

I'm confused. If I make a change to the maker.ini file in C:\Program
Files\Adobe\FrameMaker7.0, do I also need to make the same change to the copy
in C:\Documents and Settings\rebeccao\Application Data\Adobe\FrameMaker\7.0?

I read Adobe's tech note http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/327344.html
which suggested I do have to change both, but in the past I haven't. The
changes I've made in the past work, but they aren't in the Documents and
Settings copy. My Documents and Settings copy has far fewer entries in it than
my Program Files copy.

The reason I'm asking is because I want to change the EPSLevelForPlacedPDF and
I won't be able to tell immediately whether that's actually had any effect. :-(

So should I change both, or just ignore the Documents and Settings copy?

Thanks heaps!
Rebecca

notify Allied Telesis Labs Ltd immediately.
be the views of Allied Telesis Labs.