From: framers-bounces+fred.ridder=intel....@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces+fred.ridder=intel.com at lists.frameusers.com] On
Behalf Of Lorraine Kiewiet
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2006 4:42 PM
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Table cell / Paragraph format question

I'm using FM 7.2.  I'd like to set up a Table design with a (Dangerous
Electric bolt) graphic in the left cell and the word "Warning" in the
right cell. When I do this, I cannot enter text in the default font next
to the word "Warning" (which I want in a sans-serif font, bold, and
slightly larger than the default.)  Frame forces me to type under the
word "Warning".

For both cells, I'm using the paragraph Advanced "Frame Above Pgf"
option to specify the Frame containing either the graphic, or the word
"Warning" in the desired font, which are picked up from the Reference
page.  This explains why I can't type IN the paragraphy with the word
"Warning" but I cannot find any other option for inserting "Warning"
automatically and then typing next to it.

I'd appreciate some help. Thanks!

--Lorraine

Lorraine Kiewiet\r\nTechnical Writing & Consulting\r\nOnline & Print
Documentation