I can't help with the addicentally saving the wrong document problem,
but Ctrl+Tab lets you  swap between document windows within FM...

As far as pasting goes, though, do you have a File > Paste Special
entry when you're working with two instances? If so, one of those
options might let you paste everything in...

Art

--
Art Campbell                                             art.campbell at
gmail.com