Hello Kevin,

> I want to add column headings for the four columns,
> that are aligned correctly with the columns they
> correspond to.

Wouldn't setting an equal alignment of body and
heading columns result in a correct alignment?

> I want these column headings to appear at the top
> of the table, as well as at the top of every
> subsequent page. So I'm trying to use the Table Title.

Instead of using the table title:
Did you try using heading rows? They do appear at the
top of the table, as well as at the top of every subsequent
page.
If actually your column headings do not appear on every
subsequent page, select a cell in that row (ctrl + click)
and examine the status line. It should say: "Heading Cells".
If the row is actually a body row ("Body Cells"), create
a real heading row via "Table > Add Rows or Columns | Row(s):
To Heading". (see also:
http://www.frameexpert.com/plugins/tablecleaner/index.htm)

> I find I can't put tab stops in, because when I
> actually press the tab key, the cursor jumps to
> the first table cell.

In table cells (and table titles), you need to use
the key combination "Esc Tab" to insert a tab stop.

Kind regards,
Klaus

Kevin Hunter <kevinh at excelsystems.com> 11/08/06 06:53 >>>