Doug wrote:

> I suggest you consider forgoing the extra inch and get yourself a 19
> inch monitor.  You could buy 3 or more 19 inch monitors for the price
> of a single 20 inch.  No brainer, I I think.

A no-brainer yes, but the other way round. A 19" all too often only has
1280x1024 resolution. A 20" non-widescreen has 1600x1200 and will allow
you to display a full page (A4) at a reasonable zoom percentage.
For document editing, a 20" widescreen (1680x1050) isn't the best
choice: fewer vertical pixels means you're scrolling more.

Harro de Jong