I am trying to find the right Autonumber format for my Chapter tag. Up till
now, I had separate files for each chapter, but now I need to have a Frame book
with just one core file that contains all my chapters.

The Autonumber format that I had been using looks like this:
H:Chapter <$chapnum> \t
but that does not work right when multiple chapters are in one file. Each
chapter becomes chapter 1.

I have not been able to decipher Frame's help to understand what I need to do
to make an Autonumber format that properly numbers multiple chapters in one
file.

Can anyone tell me where I might get some guidance?  Thanks.

best,
Paul