Hi all,

I have a question about paste options.

I often think it would be more useful for me to have the default paste option
be TEXT, and I understand that I can set this by putting TEXT as the first item
in the ClipboardFormatsPriorities list in the maker.ini file. I notice that
upon installation, the first item in this list is FILE, followed by OLE 2, etc.
TEXT is the last item in the list. My question is, is there a good reason for
the default order that Framemaker installs with? If I move TEXT to the
beginning of the list, will I end up causing myself trouble or inconvenience
later on with something that until now I have taken for granted?

Thanks,
Paul