From: framers-bounces+fred.ridder=intel....@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces+fred.ridder=intel.com at lists.frameusers.com] On
Behalf Of Inbar, Paul
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 7:37 AM
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Changing the default Paste option in Framemaker

Hi all,

I have a question about paste options.

I often think it would be more useful for me to have the default paste
option be TEXT, and I understand that I can set this by putting TEXT as
the first item in the ClipboardFormatsPriorities list in the maker.ini
file. I notice that upon installation, the first item in this list is
FILE, followed by OLE 2, etc. TEXT is the last item in the list. My
question is, is there a good reason for the default order that
Framemaker installs with? If I move TEXT to the beginning of the list,
will I end up causing myself trouble or inconvenience later on with
something that until now I have taken for granted?

Thanks,
Paul