Hi,

I have created a centre aligned figure caption with a tab in the autonumber
after the autonumber sequence. I set up a tab stop but the spacing does not
seem to take effect between the figure caption and the autonumber. ?

I repeatedly increased the value of the position of the tab stop to see an
effect but this does not seem to work.

What do I not understand about doing this?

Thanks in advance

Rob

AppSense - Winner of Hot Companies 2006 Award

"Malware is a growing menace especially with globalization and mobile
work-forces that are becoming more and more dependent on the Internet.
AppSense's expanding global network of Certified Solution Partners and
ideal product portfolio is well positioned to help users tame the malware
menace. AppSense is probably one of the few companies that promises
Zero-day protection." Rick Justice, Chief Editor, InfoSecurity
www.appsense.com/hotcompany2006
CONFIDENTIAL: The contents of this email and any attachments may be
confidential. It
is intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you are not the named recipient,
other
person or make any copies. AppSense monitors communications.