Greetings!

I'm sorry to take up space on the list, but I really need some advice on where
to turn.

My management has tasked me with researching IETM (software and development).
Currently we're paper-based. I got my department to switch to FrameMaker from
Word last year for our technical manual production, so while I've gone through
as much training as is available via Adobe, I'm relatively new to the Frame
world. I'm even newer to the world of IETMs.

I have a slew of questions, but don't want to bother the list with an off
topic. Does anybody have any advice of where I can turn?

Thanks in advance-
Nicole