From: framers-bounces+bgagne=husky...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces+bgagne=husky.ca at lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of
DeFlorio, Dominick
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 1:50 PM
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Phantom Images-Frame 7.2

After deleting, for example, a text box and callout arrow, from an anchored
frame, a phantom image of the object is sometimes left behind.
It is as visually clear as the deleted object.  I know the actual object is
gone, but the phantom image remains.  I've tried "refresh"
(control-L) and saving the document, but can't clear the image(s) until I
close and then reopen the document.  Is there an easier way to clear the
phantom image?

Dominick A. DeFlorio
Senior Technical Writer
Plug Power, Inc.