From: framers-bounces+fred.ridder=intel....@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces+fred.ridder=intel.com at lists.frameusers.com] On
Behalf Of Joe Malin
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 2:00 PM
To: Combs, Richard
Cc: framers at frameusers.com; techwr-l at lists.techwr-l.com
Subject: RE: FM driving me crazy!

Oh yeah I save them. In fact, when I'm initially creating a generated
file, I do the trick of generating, saving, overwriting the file with my
own template file, and then regenerating.

         Joe Malin
Technical Writer
(408)625-1623
jmalin at tuvox.com
www.tuvox.com
The views expressed in this document are those of the sender, and do not
necessarily reflect those of TuVox, Inc.