We are using unstructured FM 7.0. Our book contains several chapters. The
files were moved from one location to another location. When the writer
opened up the book, he received an "unresolved cross-reference" message. He
did a Search on the unresolved-cross references and re-submitted the
cross-references. He was able to generate the book, but the next time he
opened the book, he received the "unresolved cross-reference" message
again. It was the same cross-references. He corrected them again, and the
whole cycle repeated itself. Does anyone have an idea of why this keeps
happening and how we can resolve it?

Janice Cadel
Principal Technical Writer/Editor
Hughes Network Systems, LLC