It probably means that you imported (a) graphic file(s) called
title.bmp but haven't
sent the graphic file with the fm file or set the fm preferences to
save copied in
graphics as frameimages. So, because you're not sending the graphic
file, the error message pops on the far end.

If that sound as if it may be the situation, include the graphic file
in the package you send....

Art

--
Art Campbell                                             art.campbell at
gmail.com