From: framers-bounces+fred.ridder=intel....@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces+fred.ridder=intel.com at lists.frameusers.com] On
Behalf Of John Posada
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2006 4:45 PM
To: List, Framers
Subject: How do I get TOC styles to appear in Setup Table of
Contents"Include Paragraphs Tagged"

Hi, guys...sorry for the long subject line, but..

OK...follow along..I have a book with 5 new files. They've had their
styles imported from a template file or previous product file.

When I generate a new TOC in the book, I get the Set Up Table of
Contents dialog, and all the styles appear in the Don't Include pane
on the right. What I'm trying to do is get the xxTOC styles to appear
on the left pane (Include Paragraphs tagged) without having to move
them over individualy.

How can I do this?

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never
actually known what the question is."