Thanks for any feedback you can provide!
?
Mairi McKissock

mairi.mckissock at bridgewatersystems.com
office: +1 613.591.9104 x2131
fax: +1 613.591.6656
www.bridgewatersystems.com
This e-mail message, its contents and any attached files are intended solely
for the addressee(s) and may be confidential. Any use, disclosure or
reproduction of this e-mail, its contents or attached files by anyone other
than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all
copies of the email and associated files. Bridgewater Systems makes no
representations or warranties whatsoever about this communication, including
with respect to its accuracy, completeness, security or freedom from viruses.