I don't know why I can't do this.

I'm trying to set up a glossary. I've done it a million times. This is
what I want it to look like:

<b>term</b>     definition (not bold)

I don't know if I'm setting up the marker wrong, or the reference page,
or the paragraph tags, but I can't make it work. All the text is there,
but I can't make the term bold, then tab, then put the definition
unbolded.

Could somebody please walk me through it before I lose my mind?!

Thanks.

Anne Robotti
Technical Writer

The information contained in or attached to this e-mail contains confidential
or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that
any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this e-mail is
PROHIBITED. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
and delete the e-mail immediately. Thank you.