Hi all:

There's been a lot of questions about transforms, XSL, XML and FrameMaker on
the lists in the last while and I thought that there must be something that is
going to help walk through the alphabet soup of X[stuff] and make things
easier. I'm waiting on my copy (in the next week or so I hope), so I don't know
if this is going to be helpful, but if you go to:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0471791199

You'll find info on a new book that covers topics such as:

* How to share XML data with both internal and external users
* Ways to style XML so that it can be used for browser presentation
* Techniques for converting XML content online using XSLT
* How to search, merge, and transform XML documents
* How to create PDF output and produce RSS feeds

There's more to the book, but the Amazon site is likely the best bet to get
more detailed info.

Bernard