Hello,

Does anyone know of a way to have multiple offset % settings for superscript
within a single frame document? I was hoping there is a work-around, but in the
official User's Guide, there is the following ominous quote:

"Adjustments to the properties of subscript, superscript, and small cap text
apply to all such text in the document."

My reserved symbol is either too low or my daggers are too high. Does anyone
have any suggestions?

Jim D

The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is intended by
KVH Industries for the use of the named individual or entity to which it is
directed and may contain information that is confidential or privileged.  If
you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it
from your system without copying or forwarding it, and notify the sender of the
error by reply email so that the sender's address records can be corrected.