Joe Malin wrote on 03/02/2006 01:37:44 PM:
> I don't know a way to find the duplicate ids offhand. sorry!

At the end of my first big SGML project I learned that lesson the hard way
as well.

Fortunately, it wasn't difficult to script a solution with FrameScript. ;)

Eric L. Dunn
Senior Technical Writer

This e-mail communication (and any attachment/s) may contain confidential
or privileged information and is intended only for the individual(s) or
entity named above and to others who have been specifically authorized to
receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read,
copy, use or disclose the contents of this communication to others. Please
notify the sender that you have received this e-mail in error by reply
e-mail, and delete the e-mail subsequently.
Thank you.

Ce message (ainsi que le(s) fichier/s), transmis par courriel, peut
contenir des renseignements confidentiels ou prot?g?s et est destin? ?
l?usage exclusif du destinataire ci-dessus. Toute autre personne est par
les pr?sentes avis?e qu?il est strictement interdit de le diffuser, le
distribuer ou le reproduire. Si vous l?avez re?u par inadvertance,
veuillez nous en aviser et d?truire ce message.
Merci.