I am having a weird problem. When I insert a full page graphic into my
master cover page for my book, the text will only appear in the middle
of the page. It's in a text box, but there is no offset number or
anything. I can't get the text to print at the top of the page. It's
weird. Any ideas.

Thanks,

Gillian Flato

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential information
intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended
recipient, delete this message. If you are not the intended recipient,
disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action based on this message
is strictly prohibited.