Hi,

We're using Acrobat's preflight feature to check for lines thinner than
0.2 pts. The thinnest lines in our .eps graphics are exactly 0.2 pts,
but when we import these graphics in FM and check the PDFs created from
FM, Acrobat preflight says the graphics uses "0.199600pt" lines.

PDFs of these individual graphics, created from Illustrator, do not
have problems with Acrobat prefight, so it seems to be some sort of FM
conversion problem.

Why does this happen, and is there any way to prevent this on the FM
side? If there is no way to fix this, we'd have to tell our illustrator
to make the lines in the graphics slightly thicker.

Windows XP, Illustrator 10, FM 7.1, Acrobat 6.

By the way, is there no way to check the whole list archives any more? I
thought I'd search the archives first, but the one I found at the
frameusers site was just for the recent few months.

TIA,
Yosuke