Hi all,

We are trying to move some equations from FM's MathFullForm to MathML.

I found this student project (in German)
http://www.cavegn.cc/front_content.php?idcat=5

where an FM plugin was built to convert from a structured document at
the time of doing Save As XML from FM.

Too good to be true ... I can't get it to work. The authors of the work
have been helpful, but I may be running into a glitch in the Structured
FM (version 7.1)  side of things.

I'm a bit of a n00b with regard to setting up the structured docs. Can
anyone else get this to work? Alternatively does anyone have a "known
good" validate-able structured FM file with an equation in it?

Thanks in advance
John Cornellier