If I try to build a PDF from my Frame file without Bookmarks, it builds fine.
If I include bookmarks, I get the following error message:

%%[ Error: undefined; OffendingCommand: H? ]%%

Stack:
/Block
/Placement
/Layout
/O
-mark-
{AT.9.237582}
-mark-

I am using Frame 7.0 p.492
I am using Acrobat 7.0 Professional.

I need to build this PDF today so any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Gillian Flato

Technical Writer (Software)

NANOmetrics, Inc.

1550 Buckeye Dr.

Milpitas, CA. 95035

(408.435.9600 x 316

7  408.232.5911

* gflato at nanometrics.com <blocked::mailto:v at nanometrics.com>

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential information
intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended
recipient, delete this message. If you are not the intended recipient,
disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action based on this message
is strictly prohibited.