Thanks,
Gillian Flato
Technical Writer (Software)
* gflato at nanometrics.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Shlomo Perets [mailto:shlo...@microtype.com]
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2006 8:25 PM
To: Gillian Flato
Cc: framers at FrameUsers.com
Subject: Re: Can't build PDFs with Bookmarks

Gillian,

You wrote:

>If I try to build a PDF from my Frame file without Bookmarks, it
>builds fine. If I include bookmarks, I get the following error
>message:
>
>%%[ Error: undefined; OffendingCommand: H? ]%%
>
>Stack:
>/Block
>/Placement
>/Layout
>/O
>-mark-
>{AT.9.237582}
>-mark-
>
>I am using Frame 7.0 p.492
>I am using Acrobat 7.0 Professional.

Turn off "Generate Tagged PDF" in the PDF Setup dialog box (Tags section).

Shlomo Perets

MicroType, http://www.microtype.com * ToolbarPlus Express for FrameMaker
FrameMaker/Acrobat training & consulting * FrameMaker-to-Acrobat
TimeSavers/Assistants
Template Design, Single Sourcing, FM-to-PDF & Technical Indexing seminars

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential information
intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended
recipient, delete this message. If you are not the intended recipient,
disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action based on this message
is strictly prohibited.