> Can't you move the GroupTitlesIX paragraph from the Include list in
the
> Bookmarks tab of the PDF Setup dialog box?

That will fix it, but it brings up an interesting point. I always
include the same paragraph types in my bookmarks. Never a variation,
I've been modifying basically the same templates since I created them 15
years ago.

Isn't there any way to change the defaults on the Include list? It's
always such a weird mix of paragraph tags.

Anne

The information contained in or attached to this e-mail contains confidential
or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that
any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this e-mail is
PROHIBITED. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
and delete the e-mail immediately. Thank you.