From: Fred Ridder [mailto:docu...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2006 9:29 AM
To: Jim Light; framers at frameusers.com
Subject: RE: IndexGroup Titles

Are you looking at the PDF Setup dialog at the book level only?

The book-level PDF Setup list of paragraph tags does not include
the tags that are specific to the generated files.

For generated files, you need to set the file-level PDF Setup from
the individual file's window rather than the book window.

One of the undocumented behaviors of FrameMaker and Acrobat
is that paragraph tags that are set to be picked up as bookmarks
in individual files are picked up in addition to the tags that are set
on the book level. You can globally add more tags from the book-
level PDF Setup dialog, but any additional tags that have been
added on the file level will remain until you delete them at the
file level.

My opinions only; I don't speak for Intel.
Fred Ridder
Intel
Parsippany, NJ

<framers at frameusers.com>