From: framers-bounces+fred.ridder=intel....@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces+fred.ridder=intel.com at lists.frameusers.com] On
Behalf Of Gillian Flato
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 5:29 PM
To: framers at FrameUsers.com
Subject: Converting Word doc to Frame

Guys,

I know this has been discussed before, but what is the best tool to use
to convert a word doc (with text, tables and images) to a Frame doc.

Thanks,

Gillian Flato

Technical Writer (Software)

NANOmetrics, Inc.

1550 Buckeye Dr.

Milpitas, CA. 95035

(408.435.9600 x 316

7  408.232.5911

* gflato at nanometrics.com <blocked::mailto:v at nanometrics.com>

information intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are
not the intended recipient, delete this message. If you are not the
intended recipient, disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any
action based on this message is strictly prohibited.