Do a pre-cleaning in Word to remove extra carriage returns and any
Word oddities.
Save the Word docs as .RTF and open them in FM.
Save the imported files, then save again as .MIF files to remove extra
characters.
Open the MIFs and save them as your working set of files.

Art

--
Art Campbell                                             art.campbell at
gmail.com