ITEDO makes some of the CGM filters included in FM; their website
http://www.itedo.com/E/2040.php lists a bug that was fixed in an
earlier version:

 >> Changes 6.1.01 -> 6.1.02:

 >> In rare cases a CGM would be scaled if it had been imported using
an older filter version. < <

The fix seems to have been just in August 05, fairly recently, and
there have been interim fixes after that, too. There are filter
downloads available on the page.

fwiw, my FM 7.2b144 and my filters\isoconverter.dll has the older
version in it, 6.1.01, not the fixed one or any of the later ones, either.

Sheila
Sheila Carlisle             V: 425/ 486-2988       F: 425/ 483-3836
Axial InfoSolutions Inc.               (Bothell, Washington)
Automated Publishing Solutions  /  XML Publishing Solutions
http://www.axialinfo.com     http://www.miramo.com