Hello to all,

Front Runner Training is offering our two day Authoring Structured
FrameMaker documents course in Calgary.

Tuesday June 6th & Wednesday June 7th

Cost per person: $690.00 plus GST

STC Members receive a 15% discount off the cost of the course. Your
membership # is requested when registering.

This discount is not offered with any other promotional offer. There is no
cash value.

Registration and payment for this course is required by May 24th, 2006 to be
accepted into the course.

The training is scheduled to take place at the office of Educore, in
downtown Calgary.

Please contact Front Runner Training directly to register for the training
and for directions to the training centre.

Please click or highlight and copy paste this link to review our detailed
course outline from our website

http://www.front-runner.com/training/outlines/adobe/adobe_fmaker_struct_auth
or.html

*Please note: Front Runner reserves the right to cancel, postpone or
reschedule this training, at its sole discretion.

Feel free to call or email with any questions you may have.

We look forward to helping with your training needs.

Sincerely,

Veronica K?tt
President
Front Runner Training
A Division of Front Runner Publishing Solutions Inc.
416-515-0155
veronica at front-runner.com

Front Runner
21 St. Clair Avenue East, Suite 402
Toronto, ON  M4T 1L8

"Learn what you wish you'd known yesterday!"

Front Runner Training is now a WebWorks University - Certified Affiliate! We
offer certified WebWorks ePublisher Pro training and we're an authorized
Quadralay software reseller.