> Greater value?  To whom?  The consumer, perhaps,

I don't think the companies that are saving money by outsourcing are
necessarily passing on the savings to the consumer. I'd have to see some
pretty firm research on that before I'd believe it.

Anne

The information contained in or attached to this e-mail contains confidential
or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that
any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this e-mail is
PROHIBITED. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
and delete the e-mail immediately. Thank you.