Hello,

  I created a book having various chapters and applied master pages having
double sided layouts. The first pages of all the chapters are right sided.

  The following is the specification, I provided for pagination:
  Double sided, Ist Page side - Right, Before Saving and Printing - Make Page
Count Even.

  While trying to delete the empty pages, I specified:

  Before Saving and Printing - Delete empty pages. But this does not solve my
problem. When I update the cross-references, Index, and TOC, these empty pages
return.

  I am creating a pdf from this book and these empty pages are really a turn
off...

  Suman