Guys,

I have a book file. The chapter and page numbering is updating just
fine. The paragraph numbering is not even though it's set to "read from
previous file". We have a technical manual with numbered headings and
the headings are restarting at 1 with each chapter which is not what we
want.

Any suggestions?

Thank you,

<mailto:gflato at nanometrics.com>

Gillian Flato

Technical Writer (Software)

nanometrics

1550 Buckeye Dr.

Milpitas, CA. 95035

(408.435.9600 x 316

7  408.232.5911

* gflato at nanometrics <mailto:gflato at nanometrics.com> .com
<blocked::mailto:v at nanometrics.com>

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential information
intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended
recipient, delete this message. If you are not the intended recipient,
disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action based on this message
is strictly prohibited.