Hey guys,

Is anyone out there using source control with a search engine on top of
it that you can do a keyword search on for keywords in the files and not
just on file names? The software team here uses Subversion. There is a
search engine for it called Fisheye that they are looking at, but I
don't know that you can do a keyword search with it, I think you can
only search by author, branch, tag and date.

Let me know if anyone has found a good solution.

Thank you,

<mailto:gflato at nanometrics.com>

Gillian Flato

Technical Writer (Software)

nanometrics

1550 Buckeye Dr.

Milpitas, CA. 95035

(408.435.9600 x 316

7  408.232.5911

* gflato at nanometrics <mailto:gflato at nanometrics.com> .com
<blocked::mailto:v at nanometrics.com>

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential information
intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended
recipient, delete this message. If you are not the intended recipient,
disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action based on this message
is strictly prohibited.