Dave,
   You are quite welcome. Glad you solved the problem. The debugging hint
is to look in the generated structured document for unexpected content that
is present as well as for expected content that is missing!
         --Lynne

At 12:06 PM 9/13/2006, Dave Shevitz wrote:
>Aha! As it turned out, there was a blank paragraph tag between my Title
>element and my Itemizedlist element. Once I found that, I modified my
>conversion table and all was well.
>
>Thanks--I don't know if I would've thought of that!

Lynne A. Price
Text Structure Consulting, Inc.
Specializing in structured FrameMaker consulting, application development,
and training
lprice at txstruct.com            http://www.txstruct.com
voice/fax: (510) 583-1505      cell phone: (510) 421-2284