I have a PDF in a FM file imported by reference. Although it contains
several comments (callouts, highlighting, etc.) they don't display in
FM. I know they're on a different layer in the PDF, but I was figuring
if they're visible, they're visible all the time.

I'm going to try opening it in Photoshop and maybe flattening it, but
does anyone have an idea how to make them display in FM? I'd like to
keep them "live."

XP SP2
FM 7.2
Acrobat 8

Thanks,
Art

--
Art Campbell                                             art.campbell at
gmail.com