From: Bruce Wolf <brucerw...@yahoo.com>
To: Bodvar Bjorgvinsson <bodvar at gmail.com>
Cc: Dov Isaacs <isaacs at Adobe.COM>; Chris Borokowski <athloi at yahoo.com>;
Scott Prentice <sp at leximation.com>; Framers <framers at
lists.frameusers.com>; Free Framers List <framers at omsys.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 5:16:57 AM
Subject: Re: FrameMaker deals on eBay...

Good advice.

My experience happened several years ago and Ebay
backed the scammer.  As I remember my conversation
with the Adobe representatives, Ebay wasn't very
cooperative with them, either.

Subsequently, a substantial amount of evidence of
fraud and a lack of oversight by Ebay emerged in the
popular press.  Ebay then made the changes to the way
it does business that you reference.

BW