Thanks for your response.

I found some information about where to find missing fonts, but it would
have been very time consuming to go though the whole list of
possibilities. After searching for the font that Frame used as a
replacement and not finding it. I figured it couldn't hurt to turn off
"Remember Missing Fonts" temporarily.

Regards,
Shmuel Wolfson
052-763-7133