From:
framers-bounces+gordon.mclean=grahamtechnology.com at lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces+gordon.mclean=grahamtechnology.com at lists.frameusers.
com] On Behalf Of Courtney Collins
Sent: 08 August 2007 18:27
To: frame users group
Subject: Documentum and FrameMaker advice

My company just purchased documentum (in conjunction with another software
program) and I am trying to find a quick and dirty way for us to get
acclimated. Does anyone know of a good beginner's course or a  "documentum
for dummies" book that they can recommend?

  Thank you
  Courtney Collins
  Datascope

This email (and any attachments) is private and confidential, and is intended
solely for the
addressee. If you have received this communication in error please remove it
and inform us via
telephone or email. Although we take all possible steps to ensure mail and
attachments
are free from malicious content, malware and viruses, we cannot accept any
responsibility
whatsoever for any changes to content outwith our administrative bounds. The
views represented
within this mail are solely the view of the author and do not reflect the views
of the organisation
as a whole.
Graham Technology plc
Registered in Scotland company no. SC143434
Registered Office India of Inchinnan, Renfrewshire, Scotland PA4 9LH

http://www.grahamtechnology.com