Apologies for OT posting. I've been trawling the Adobe site looking for
information on third-party plug-ins for Acrobat, as there is for example for
FrameMaker, but so far have not found anything.

. If anyone can point me to an Acrobat site like the Leximation FrameMaker
plug-in web pages, I'd be most grateful

. I am specifically looking for:

  - Proofreading tool support, i.e. a plug-in to create and handle traditional
proofreader's marks more efficiently than drawing them freehand using Acrobat's
commenting tools.

  - Any support for index compilation when working from PDF. [Here I mean
traditional book indexing, not PDF concordance indexing].

I am Mac-based. As far as proofing tools are concerned, I am aware of the
paperlessproofs plug-in <http://www.paperlessproofs.com>, but that is
Windows-only 'at present', to quote the site. Is also imposes a per-page
licensing model, which I would view as a bad arrangement.

Please mail me off-list. Thanks.
--
Steve