Thanks, Guy. Yeah - me, too. Maybe it's because they only sent out the
"preliminary" branding stuff, with the final due out in April. I did ask my
upline (who told me to send him the purchase info whenever I find it), jumped
to another branch and went up that line, too, but no answers so far.  We run
into issues like this a lot, but I think it's just because we're a tiny little
division of a huge international conglomerate that actually prohibits org
charts.  (Laugh..but I'm not kidding.) Stuff kind of just trickles down and
filters through.

  Often, however, they'll make very broad statements without a lot of specifics
because their goal is to create a degree of uniformity without boxing in the
different divisions and functions in ways that would inhibit their routine
tasks. That might explain identifying a font family as a standard but going no
further.

  Maybe I should just put this on the back burner for a few weeks, and when
they start asking why things haven't changed yet, I'll finally be able to
identify who has the answers. Or... maybe I should just let Windows Search do
the walking through some of the huge network drives and see if I can sniff out
some font files somewhere....!  >:-}

  Rene

"Guy K. Haas" <guy at hiskeyboard.com> wrote:
  Rene--

I'm surprised that The Powers That Be did not suggest/recommend/specify
a source for the fonts they are mandating. Is there someone up-line you
can ask?

--Guy K. Haas
Software Exegete in Silicon Valley