For you guys that are having documents translated, or people
investigating it, and any listers from outside the US...

Are there any commonly used or accepted EU guidelines for picking what
languages to translate to from US English?

Our marketing department is pushing to translate into multiple
languages so lighting equipment installers around the world who may
not be English speakers, well-educated or multi-lingual, can avoid
electrocuting themselves. So although multiple language translation
may be on the horizon, they're thinking to start with Spanish, German,
and Chinese. These seem like decent choices, but I think they're based
on sales figures into those areas rather than any research into
regulations and such.

Thanks for any guidance y'all can offer!

Cheers,
Art

--
Art Campbell                                             art.campbell at
gmail.com