On 1/4/07, Steve Rickaby <srickaby at wordmongers.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> At 09:37 -0800 4/1/07, Daniel Doornbos wrote:

> . Any European company that is interested in working for US clients should be
> able to quote in US dollars. If they can't or won't, don't work with them. We
> can, and do.

<HumorousMode>
Like the US companies doing business over the Internet option Euros, Yens etc.
</HumorousMode>
Doing a lot of purchasing from US companies, I still have not come
across one that offers you to pay in any other way than in US$.
Canadian companies are more likely to offer different options for
payment.

So, why should it be any more complicated for a US citizen to purchase
from a foreign country in the local monetary system than vice versa?

Bodvar (going for some Friday morning refreshment). ;-)