Hi, Michael:

Like Klaus, I know a lot of FrameMaker, but not enough to solve this
question. However, I do know that you are asking for something that
InDesign does very easily.

Have you searched the archives at the Adobe.com FrameMaker user-to-user
forums for "highlighting text" and similar terms? Also, the FrameUsers
site soon will be searchable again. This task has been discussed in the
past.

> On 19 Jan 2007 at 16:13, Michael Zaichenko wrote:
>

>> Is there a way to control the width and offset of the Underline, Overline
>> and Strikethrough options in FrameMaker? I know what the manual says. I
>> need to know if there is a way to tweak FM system files to change these
>> settings.

HTH
Regards,

Peter Gold