Easy way is to do file Import and look at the path displayed in the browser...

At 21:32 2007-01-25, Denise Salles wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Is anyone aware of a way to see the entire path to a graphic in the Object
>Properties dialog box? The long ones get truncated, and I'm wondering if
>there's a way to see the full path??
>
>Thank you!
>Denise Salles
>lists.frameusers.com
>or visit
>http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/sobrien%40innovmetric.com
>
>Send administrative questions to listadmin at frameusers.com. Visit
>http://www.frameusers.com/ for more resources and info.

Stephen O'Brien, R?dacteur technique / Technical Writer
InnovMetric Logiciels inc. / InnovMetric Software Inc.
2014, Jean-Talon Nord, Suite 310
Qu?bec (Qu?bec), Canada G1N 4N6

Tel./T?l.: (418) 688-2061
Fax/Telec.: (418) 688-3001
courriel/e-mail: sobrien at innovmetric.com
http://www.innovmetric.com

PolyWorks, the Universal 3D Metrology Software Platform for Manufacturing (TM)