From: Matt Sullivan [mailto:m...@grafixtraining.com]
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2007 5:47 PM
To: Alison Carrico
Subject: RE: Plugin for enhanced find/change operations?

Here you go...

Apply the character tag to text, and select the formatted text.
Use the Edit/Copy Special/Character Format command to copy the character
tag
to the clipboard.
Do your Find/Change with Change By Pasting selected. The character tag
will
paste over the top of the text without replacing it.

-Matt Sullivan

GRAFIX Training, Inc.

An Adobe Authorized Training Center

www.grafixtraining.com