From: framers-bounces+nfa=maconomy.dk at lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces+nfa=maconomy...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of
Caroline Tabach
Sent: 31. januar 2007 10:27
To: rebecca officer; framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: RE: character tags in cross reference text

I think you would need to make a special cross reference style that you use
just to create the cross references to the commands.
Then  define for that cross reference style that the characters should appear
in italics (i.e. use for the cross reference the character tag that is used for
the commands)

Caroline?Tabach
Technical/Marcom Writer

Fax:???????? +972 3 6474681