Two questions.

Where are the archives for this list... sorry, where are the SEARCHABLE
archives for this list??

I have a FrameMaker document which has unavailable character encodings. I'm
told that "To reformat the document using available fonts, click OK."

I click OK. Document opens, I save the document, close it and... get the
same message when I open it again. A common issue (I think) but not one I've
had for .. years? so the solution evades me.

Help me Obi-wan, you are my only hope...

Gordon

Publications Team
Tel: 01415334164

This email (and any attachments) is private and confidential, and is intended
solely for the
addressee. If you have received this communication in error please remove it
and inform us via
telephone or email. Although we take all possible steps to ensure mail and
attachments
are free from malicious content, malware and viruses, we cannot accept any
responsibility
whatsoever for any changes to content outwith our administrative bounds. The
views represented
within this mail are solely the view of the author and do not reflect the views
of the organisation
as a whole.
Graham Technology plc
Registered in Scotland company no. SC143434
Registered Office India of Inchinnan, Renfrewshire, Scotland PA4 9LH

http://www.grahamtechnology.com