Hi Les,

You can select a range of rows in a table, CUT and choose "Remove cells from
Table" ...
Put your insertion point where you want the cut section of table to become an
independent table, PASTE.
== after you have pasted table segment, press Ctrl-T to open the Table
Designer, and on the BASIC tab, change "Title Position" in lower right corner
of menu to "Above Table". APPLY.
== Note that your table will not have any header rows. If you had header rows
in the original table, you will need to add header rows to your new table and
copy/paste the content from the original table to the new table.

To make a table segment (e.g. ROW) start a new page, insert your cursor in the
ROW where you want a page break, and choose Table=>Row Format change "Start
Row" menu to "top of page" and SET. If you need to undo this later, insert your
cursor in a row that has a "start page" format in it, and use this same
command, only change "Start Row" to "Anywhere."

I hope this answers your questions.

Maxwell Hoffmann
Manager of Consulting & Training Solutions
ENLASO Corporation
T: 805 494 9571 * F: 805 435 1920
E: mhoffmann at translate.com ? ENLASO Corporation provides quality enterprise
language solutions and exceeds client expectations through continuing research,
development, and implementation of effective localization processes and
technologies.  Visit: www.translate.com for more information or to subscribe to
our complimentary localization newsletter.
http://www.linkedin.com/in/maxwellhoffmann